Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
CONTINUOUS CARBON SPEED SAVE FORK
One-piece, BallisTec carbon fork. Continuous carbon fiber construction from dropout to top of steerer delivers great structural integrity. Crown-race-less design saves weight and improves fiber path for amazing strength-to-weight. Lighter,
ULTRA LIGHT DISC INTEGRATION
New For 2016—The unreal control of discs, without the weight. Our flat mount integrated disc design adds less than 150 grams to the frameset, and maintains EVO’s sweet ride characteristics.
SAVE 25.4MM SEATPOST
On many models, a fl exing SAVE seatpost delivers up to 36% more deflection at the saddle than similar 27.2 posts, for bumpsmoothing comfort when seated.
TAP AERO FEATURES
Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profi le) tube shapes in the downtube, seat tube, seat stays and fork reduce aero drag without the weight, stiffness and compliance compromises of regular aero profile tube.
LIGHTER = MORE FUN
Thanks to Cannondale's unmatched aluminium expertise, Althea is super light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off .
- FRAME: New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- FORK: New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race,1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- RIMS: Mavic Aksium WTS
- HUBS: Mavic Aksium
- SPOKES: Mavic Aksium
- TYRES: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c
- CRANK: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3, Butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- BRAKES: Shimano Ultegra
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R7 w/ MG Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm